FID4SAimages is the object and multimedia database of FID4SA, in which institutes, collections and projects from the fields of South Asian Studies and Indology present their holdings or research findings. The data retention is object-oriented and supplemented with images, videos, audio files or text documents.
Participating Collections and Projects
- Diasammlung Sontheimer (South Asia Institute of the University of Heidelberg)
- Historische Reiseberichte zu Südasien (South Asia Institute of the University of Heidelberg)
- The Priya Paul Collection of Popular Art (EXC Asia and Europe in a Global Context)
- Paul Yule - South Asian Archaeology (excavation drawings by Dr. Paul Yule)
- DiGA - Digitization of Gandharan Artefacts (CERES - Center for Religious Studies, Ruhr-Universität Bochum)
The "Highlight Carousel" presents a small selection. Using the search mask, you can search the pools, further filter your results thematically and call up detailed information as well as images for the objects.