In the context of the current funding by the DFG, FID4SA also ensures the nationwide provision of digital media that requires a license. For this purpose, the FID4SA – together with the Kompetenzzentrum Lizenzierung (KfL) – selected suitable products, negotiated with the providers and licensed them. Theses resources are accessible to scholars and students within Germany in academic fields associated with South Asia.
The following products have already been licensed for FID4SA users:
- Brill’s Encyclopedia of Buddhism
- Brill’s Encyclopedia of Jainism
- Brill’s Encyclopedia of the Religions of the Indigenous People of South Asia
- Brill’s Encyclopedia of Sikhism
- Foreign Office Files for India, Pakistan and Afghanistan, 1947-1980
- India, Raj and Empire
- Oxford Bibliographies: Buddhism
- Oxford Bibliographies: Hinduism
- Power and preachers: India under colonial rule
- E-Book Bundles (currently being prepared)
- Oxford University Press
A detailed overview of the individual titles is in preparation.